Cleaning Tips – How to make your windows sparkle
Prior to cleaning the windows you will need the proper tools:
- One T Bar with window washing sleeve
- One Squeegee complete with handle
- One Oblong bucket
- Window cleaning detergent
- Window scraper and blades
- Optional Extension pole
- Scrim or Micro fibre cloth
Procedures for Cleaning Windows
- Prepare the cleaning solution in the oblong bucket as per the directions on the detergent (Tip: Using warm water will help cut through the dirt quicker than cold).
- Dip the window washer into the solution allowing the solution to absorb.
- Wash the windows with the window washer paying special attention to the corners until the entire window has been soaped.
- Using the squeegee work your way from top to bottom in a continuous motion making an S shape pattern down the window.
- Wipe down the squeegee with the cloth or scrim and run the squeegee down the edges of the window to remove the last of the soap.
- Remove any residual soap with the scrim or micro fibre cloth.
- Any marks that have not been removed by cleaning can be scrapped off using the window scrapper