Raw egg can leave a nasty stain on carpet fibres. If you follow these steps however, you can easily get out of a scramble.
- The first step to removing egg is to quickly scrape the excess liquid with a spatula or other blunt implement.
- Next, use cold water and a clean absorbent cloth or sponge to soak up as much as possible.
- If you don’t have access to professional cleaning chemicals, then household cleaning detergent is the next best solution.
- Apply to the problem area with plenty of cold water and leave it to soak – the longer the better, overnight will probably give the best results.
- Once the stain has had time to soak, a good rinse with cold water and plenty of dabbing with a clean cloth should remove the rest of the problem.
So, there you have it; a quick guide on how to remove raw eggs from carpet. Get your supply of cleaning cloths and rags from us here at LMB Supplies. You can get 5kg of mixed colour rags and wipers
for as little as £4.80!