Mixed sweatshirt rags are ideal for high absorbency engineering applications. Its strength and bulk make it ideal for dealing with spillage’s, wiping down machinery and tools; whilst being soft enough for cleaning hands. The high lint level makes these wipes unsuitable for polishing tasks. Sweatshirt wipes are a more durable and economical alternative to our T Shirt cleaning rags. Sweatshirt rags are cut straight down the middle and along the seams to produce circa 30-45 cm square format wipes.
These wipes are ideal for general applications in industries such as heavy engineering, garages, powder coating, cable work, marine engineering and the construction industry.
Our range of eco-friendly recycled wipes are manufactured by LMB in the UK and are the best value cleaning cloths for almost every application. All our material is cut and graded in-house ensuring consistently high quality.
Indicative Wiper Count 80
Size circa 30-45cm square
85% Lint Free
Available in 10 & 5kg Net Weight Packs
LMB Supplies operates a fast and reliable delivery service throughout the UK. Please read these terms carefully.
If you need further details on delivery or would require any assistance from us before placing your order, please contact us via: 0843 289 5644 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Standard Delivery Fees
Orders £50 (ex. VAT) or above Free delivery
Orders below £50 (ex. VAT) £5.95 delivery fee (ex. VAT)
Take a look at our returns rules
1. Include your CRA number with your items.
2. Unless faulty, items must be returned unopened, along with the original packaging.
3. There are a few items we can't refund:
- Made-to-order items, such as special product sizes.
- Any delivery charges incurred with your original order (unless the items are faulty).
4. Send your items to LMB supplies at the return address detailed on the Customer Return Authorisation. We can't reimburse your post and packing costs, unfortunately.
5. We'll refund you once we receive your item(s) back undamaged, but it might take up to 28 days to appear on your statement.
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.