LMB recycled denim rags balance strength with a reasonable absorbency level. Denim also has a low lint level making it highly effective in heavy industry for cleaning hot machinery and wiping off hot metal. Its durability makes it ideal for building applications like cleaning cement mixers and other plant.
Our denim wipers are manufactured from denim jeans. We remove all buttons, zips and the waistband to produce four clean denim wiper sections.
Our range of eco-friendly recycled wipes are manufactured by LMB in the UK and are the best value cleaning cloths for almost every application. All our material is cut and graded in-house ensuring consistently high quality.
Garment: Jeans, Jackets and Dungarees.
Application: Durable wiper. Its strength, absorbency and low lint level make it highly effective in heavy industry for cleaning hot machinery and wiping off hot metal. Also used to clean out cement mixers or tankers.
Production: Jeans, remove waste band, buttons etc, along the seams producing four pieces.
Indicative Wiper Count 110
Size circa 30-45cm square
85% Lint Free
10kg Net Weight
Used 3 times now. No issues, all good!
LMB Supplies operates a fast and reliable delivery service throughout the UK. Please read these terms carefully.
If you need further details on delivery or would require any assistance from us before placing your order, please contact us via: 0843 289 5644 or email: email@example.com
UK Standard Delivery Fees
Orders £50 (ex. VAT) or above Free delivery
Orders below £50 (ex. VAT) £5.95 delivery fee (ex. VAT)
Take a look at our returns rules
1. Include your CRA number with your items.
2. Unless faulty, items must be returned unopened, along with the original packaging.
3. There are a few items we can't refund:
- Made-to-order items, such as special product sizes.
- Any delivery charges incurred with your original order (unless the items are faulty).
4. Send your items to LMB supplies at the return address detailed on the Customer Return Authorisation. We can't reimburse your post and packing costs, unfortunately.
5. We'll refund you once we receive your item(s) back undamaged, but it might take up to 28 days to appear on your statement.
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.